How to Buy or Sell
- For you to be able to use some of our services in Nearbuy platform, you are required to register an account and provide certain information about yourself.
- You may register as an individual or as a representative of a company.
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining confidentiality of user login details and liable for activities performed in the account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or your access to the service without notice to you in case we discover you breached any of our terms
- You immediately notify us of any breach of security or unauthorized use or access to your account.
Terms of Service
- Nearbuy is an online service that allow users to create and publish adverts or announcements and to view those published by other users in the platform.
- The sale and purchase contracts or services posted on the platform are entered directly between the users; the admin of Nearbuy is never a party to such transaction other than to provide a platform for users to interact.
- Users are solely responsible to any applicable taxes resulting from sale of their goods or services on the platform.
- The admin reserves the right to delete or block access to adverts posted by users without any notice in the event of: receiving verdict of competent public authorities; claim of a holder of intellectual property rights to terminate infringement of his or her right on the platform
- The admin is permitted to delete or block announcement of users regardless of providing user with the relevant substantiation.
Each user is solely responsible for any and all his or her content on the platform
Posting Ads or Announcement By Users
- A user shall provide to the admin of Nearbuy any documents confirming legitimacy of posting of announcements upon the admin’s request.
- A user, who posts ads with regard to sale of goods or services on the platform, shall provide precise and complete information about such goods and services, as well as terms and conditions of sale and services provision.
- The terms and conditions of sale and services provision developed by the user shall not interfere with these terms and applicable laws
You shall endeavor to make the price of goods or service you set as exact.
- The Nearbuy platform is generally free; however, it contains premium services. For example, we set limits for publishing announcement or adverts in certain categories or offer advertising options
- The fees we charge for premium or payable services and payment methods acceptable are disclosed on our platform.
- We reserve the right to change the fees and acceptable payment methods from time to time and for any reason
- The fees are non-refundable due to the nature of online services.
Your payment for services are governed by the Billing Policy
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.